So you know how most online shopping sites give you a discount on old stuff that’s been hanging around for a while? It’s kind of the dregs, and not the exact color you were hoping for. But it’s deeply discounted, so you’ll take it! Well Tobi.com, which hails from our very own Bay Area, gives you discounts on their new arrivals. And the reduction is 30 percent! Every time I get their newsletter I’m like, whoa, really? Really! My only complaint is there’s a LOT of polyester, which is not my fave. But you can always do what I do: type the words “cotton” or “silk” into the search box. I’ve found some amazing pieces that way. I even found an angora sweater for you here for less than $40! Check out the rest of my picks from today’s spankin’ new sale items.
Also follow them on Twitter @shoptobi!
1. Coton Candy mixed knit spring sweater, was $60, now $42
2. Fate short sleeve drape wrap top, was $48, now $33
3. French Kiss Floretta boustier, was $25, now $17
4. Ellison sparkled sweater (angora!), was $54, now $37
5. Lush splashed and srapless dress, was $57, now $39
6. Sans Souci striped blazer (other colors too!), was $45, now $31