Spring always has me thinking about that faded-to-perfection denim. Winter is over. Even if the Bay Area doesn’t offer the warmer temperatures the rest of the country is enjoying, it still feels like time to kick back in soft fabrics and loose fits. And I haven’t bought a pair of jeans in ages, so I’ve been doing some serious internet window shopping. Yes, these baggy styles are controversial! They are loose-fitting, and to some that’s not figure flattering. But it’s all about wearing them with that just-right button up oxford or that tailored to at T nipped-at-the-waist blazer. Plus, the comfort and West Coast vibe is just too seductive. Here are my top six (I think the Citizens might be my favorite followed by the November stripies).
2. Citizens of Humanity Fusion Billow Loose Fit Jeans, $238 at Revolve Clothing
3. Kookai Pastel Jeans, $116 at ASOS
4. Blue Moon Baggy Blue Jeans, $160 ($120 Euros)
5. Gap 1969 Sexy Boyfriend Jeans, $70 at the Gap
6. November Stripe Jeans, $170 at Farfetch